How to Become an AIGA-UWM Member
Subscribe to our emails! (Form located at the bottom of every page)
Step 2 (optional but Highly recommended)
Become a National AIGA Registered Member:
- Go to my.aiga.org
- Click on "Create a New Account" or Login
- Sign Up for a Membership Level (We recommend the Contributor Level for students - $50/Year)
- On the Form, fill out the necessary information fields and enter these values:
- Chapter: Wisconsin
- Career Stage: 0 Years - Student
- Job Type: Student
- Click "Submit"
- Pay for your membership
- After payment is complete, go to "My Account > Account Details"
- Under Parent Company enter "University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee" -- This allows you to be officially connected with our Student Group
- Click "Save"
Benefits to becoming a National AIGA Registered Member:
- Discounts or free access to AIGA-WI Events
- Some of the AIGA-UWM events require you to be a National AIGA Registered Member
- Access to a password-protected Opportunities page
- Click here to see more benefits
Sign Up with Panthersync:
- Go to https://orgsync.com/login/university-of-wisconsin-milwaukee
- Click "Sign in with Campus ID"
- Then you'll have to search for "AIGA-UWM" or "American Institute of Graphic Arts at UWM"
- Click "Join Now"
- Click "I don't know password"
- Submit Request
- We will approve your request to join when we get the notification.
Please fill out this form.
Celebrate because you're awesome.